Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quick update

Tomorrow at 11:20am Brendon will have his port removed. I know everything will be fine, but I'm really nervous. It's been a long time since he's been in for surgery. It's only a quick procedure, but I'm still nervous. Brendon is very excited to have it out. Please pray for peace of mind for all of us tomorrow. We would really appreciate it.

I wanted to update on the mini bike plate status. Since the last post Washington, Wyoming, and Virginia have been sent. These are the states that we do not have yet: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Wisconsin.

The party plans are in full swing. Thanks to everyone who has RSVP'd so far. We're very excited to see you all there. I will be in touch with everyone who has asked to bring something. I'm still finalizing the menu. We appreciate the offers.

Have a great night!

No comments: